For anyone who has been considering running the California International Marathon (CIM) this year, check this out.
Fleet Feet Sports of Northern California, the Sacramento Running Association, and New Balance have teamed up to offer training for CIM this year. Check out some of the great benefits of this program:
- 17 week daily training schedules with goal-specific workouts
- Twice weekly coached workouts, including the long run supported by water stops
- Holiday Inn Capitol Plaza hotel block for participants
- Guaranteed race entry! (paid separately)
- Race morning perks; private bus to the start, hospitality tent and bathrooms just for group participants
- Training group shirt
Coach Patrick will be leading this group for the Santa Rosa store, with plans to make it the best marathon group ever. He has run CIM three times, with two personal records set there, and it's a very popular race for those trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon - the course is net downhill.
Registration opens June 1st and is $199, a spectacular deal considering all the great stuff that's included. If you have any questions, please contact Patrick via PM or you can call/text at 707-483-3072.