$15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Join flutist and drummer Sheridan Gold as she and her friends perform in a benefit for "Breakfast with Our Neighbors," a Saturday morning program providing hot meals to the homeless and others in need, run by the Unitarian Universalist Congregation.
You'll see some of the same friends as last year:
• Dr. Dianna L. Grayer, Ph.D., MFT presents two new pieces around the theme of healing
• Jan Ogren tells her story "The Blind Bunny"
• Dr. Rene Miranda sings a song he wrote for his daughter this past year, Amayaya, in a Shamanic Chant
• Caroline Brumleve dances in and out of the theme of falling and getting back up
You'll also be introduced to some new friends:
• Kim Atkinson - Handpan & Percussion
• Deborah Axe' - Vocalist & World Musician
• Raven Nalika Rose - Dance
• The Ner Shalom Good Shabbos Band (Reb Irwin Keller, Susie Stonefield Miller, Suzanne Shanbaum, and Lorenzo Valensi), sing a healing song in Hebrew
Donate to this generous breakfast program while giving yourself a couple of hours to go inside your soul.
Click this link for more info and a couple of audio clips: