Save the date for VibeFLOW 200-Hour Teacher Training!
Eary bird pricing is available until May 15, 2016. Grab your spot early because we are expecting to fill up the 20 spots!
Lead Instructor: Danielle Kelleher
Instructor: Kelliann Reginato
Instructor: Sarah Klein
Instructor: Molly Vogel
Kickoff (1 Hour)
- Hosted by all members of the faculty from our lead instructor, assisting instructors, special guests and studio ownership.
- Review of final course details.
- Manual will be distributed.
- Vision for the course.
1. Technique/Practice (100 Hours)
- To include, but not limited to learning Asanas, Pranayamas, Chanting, Meditation and Chakra understanding and how it integrates into your overall practice.
- A review of traditional Yoga technique and modern adaptations.
- Utilize knowledge of technique to delivering a class that will involve anyone at any stage in their practice and create an inclusive environment inside your classroom.
2. Vibe Flow Teaching Methodology (25 Hours)
- Proprietary Vibe Flow sequence.
- General sequencing.
- Classroom management and staging.
- Methods of demonstration and correction.
- Methodology on progressive and regressive pose instruction based on individual needs of the student.
- Working with students with injuries or other physical limitations.
3. Functional Anatomy and Physiology (20 Hours)
- Learn basic functional anatomy/physiology and how it relates to functional movement in Yoga.
- Learn how functional anatomy/physiology can help in sequencing a class to not only deliver a great experience, but also be able to teach your students what their body is doing within each pose and the transition between poses.
4. Philosophy/Lifestyle/Ethics/Yoga Business (30 Hours)
- Gain a greater understanding that Yoga is not just a practice, but truly a way of life.
- A review of ethical code standards to being and representing yourself as a Vibe Flow certified instructor.
- A review on the philosophy of Karma.
- Gain a deep understanding on how to learn the Business of Yoga and how you can utilize marketing tools to grow your class attendance.
- Students will receive a customized business plan to put them in the best possible position if they are interested in working at a local studio. Business plan will include a marketing plan, customized resume and professional profile photo.
5. Capstone/Teach Backs/Practicum (10 Hours)
- Practice in teaching a class as a lead instructor, including receiving constructive feedback from your Vibe Flow teacher team.
- Focus will be on the Vibe Flow sequence, but students will also gain the knowledge to create their own sequences.
- Learn how to actively teach and support in an assistant role.
- Live interaction on adjusting students with special needs to ensure a consistent experience with all students in class.
6. Vibe Yoga Classes/Practice (14 Hours)
- The student will select a variety of Vibe Yoga classes in which to actively participate.
- The focus here is for students to take what they are learning in the course and use concepts as knowledge to evaluate and assess the classes they are actively participating in as a student.
- This section can be arranged based on the student’s schedule and the availability of Vibe Yoga classes.
Wed 6/22 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm) - Kick Off Session
Fri 6/24 (5:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Sat 6/25 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 6/26 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 7/9 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 7/10 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 7/23 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 7/24 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 8/6 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 8/7 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 8/20 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 8/21 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 8/27 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 8/28 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 9/10 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 9/11 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
Sat 9/17 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Sun 9/18 (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)